Our church stands against racism. We “see very clearly that God shows no favoritism.” Acts 10
- We reject white replacement theory as fearmongering of the worst sort.
- We reject white supremacy in all of its forms.
- We condemn murder, including mass shootings and race-related killing.
More resources can be found by clicking on the links below:
- Bishop Bard's Pastoral Letter Regarding the Shootings in Buffalo
- UMC Dismantling Racism Initiative
- Daily Praying for Change: Daily Prayers for Anti-Racism
- UMC Deconstructing White Privilege
- Christians Can't Be Lukewarm In Denouncing 'Replacement Theory'